Times Square is a cooperative card game that’s designed to help children practise and learn their Times Tables in a fun, supportive and non-threatening way. It’s the perfect blend of entertainment and education.
Players work together to defeat Aliens and Zombies by rolling, then combining dice in any way they can think of to reach a Zombie’s strength. Players can use addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Players can even square and square root dice to help reach a Zombie’s strength to defeat it!
Times Square is the perfect game for school maths lessons, maths clubs, or for home education with the family to sneakily improve your child’s maths skills!
Recommended by National Numeracy
For Ages 7 – 99 | Cooperative, play together against the game | 1 to 6 players | 15 – 25mins
Rules for 3 different games included
Times Square – The Zombies are multiplying… divide and conquer!
- Apply, practice and learn the 12 times tables while you play.
- Use the maths you know to battle Zombies and pick up new skills from other players.
- Cooperative gameplay encourages players to work together and help each other to win.
- Works with players of mixed maths ability.
- Item cards modify your dice rolls and even change the rules!
- Makes maths fun.
Best Numeracy Game
Imagination Gaming Family and Education Awards
Developed with the help of Children, Teachers, Parents and Gamers.